Vision service plan
Administrated by Northwest Plan Administrators, Inc.
NWPA(Northwest Plan Administrators, Inc.) is now
under contract with IFPTE to provide voluntary group insurance programs to union members
Please continue to check our Web site for additional plans
to be added. Including more plan choices and additional benefit programs.
Benefits of the Programs
- Largest PPO Panel of Dentists. Premier panel over 140,000: ODS – Delta Dental Nationwide
- Largest PPO Panel on vision insurance and out of network access on Vision Service Plan
- HMO – Largest National Carrier, CIGNA. Available in 37 states.
- Can sign up year round for all of our programs. You are not required to stay on a plan if you wish to change; you can change at any time.
- You can enroll a domestic partner on all plans. Call to go over requirements.
- On plans ODS-Delta, CIGNA HMO, Delta HMO, United Health and Safeguard: cover orthodonic (braces) on adults and children. On most plans, orthodontic with NO waiting period.
- You can keep all plans INTO retirement.
Click here to see the new ODS Dental Benefits
If you already have ODS Dental insurance you will need to make a choice between these two
Get to the Plans! First
Select your membership status
How to Enroll
- Check the lists of dental providers by following the
provided hot links with each plan or by calling the carrier directly. If
your dentist or a dentist you would like to use is a panel member, the
DHMO or PPO plan may be the most attractive to you. On the other hand, if your
dentist of choice is not on any current plan, but you want protection and coverage now,
the indemnity plan (choose any dentist plan) would be the plan to choose. If a new
plan comes on-line later, a member will be afforded the right to switch plans without
losing benefit coverage, going through a "waiting" period, or having to wait
until the year end to switch as with health insurance.
- If your concern is with the plan's benefits or cost, please consult a NWPA
representative in person or contact us at our address or phone number listed below; we
would be happy to review your concerns and make a recommendation.
- If you want coverage and protection now and have already selected a plan, print and fill out
the plan enrollment form from our web
page(select print from your web browser) and direct deposit
form. We must receive payment for 3 consecutive pay periods
before coverage begins. Please mail all correspondence to NWPA(address
listed at bottom of page).
- If there are any problems with the above requirements such as being able to print these
forms or with direct deposit please contact us at NWPA.
Publications and forms for Union
Questions and Comments
Don't hesitate to contact Northwest Plan
Administrators for any of your questions.
E-mail address: mailto:email@example.com
Postal address 1805 Tabor St.